TandyPro® Class 26 Cylinder Arm Sewing Machine
The Cobra Class 26 Cylinder Arm Sewing Machine is comparable to a scaled-down version of the Class 4. This powerful cylinder arm machine can sew materials up to 5/8” thick. A great choice for caps, bags, belts, wallets, and similar projects.
The estimated shipping time for this item is 4-6 weeks. Subject to inventory availability.
- Fine Tune Thread Tension Pre-Tension Device
- Thread Sizes from 46 to 207
- Compound Feed Walking Foot
- Variable Speed Digital DC Servo Motor
- Heavy Duty Speed Reducer
- 135×16 or 135×17 Needle System
- Dimensions: 48 x 40 x 52 in. (121.92 x 101.6 x 132.08 cm)
- Weight: 275 lbs. (124.74 kg)
- Work Platform sold separately
- Cobra Drop Down Guide sold separately
Learn more and find a location with demonstration of TandyPro® by Cobra
This product is not eligible for discounts or shipping offers.
Not Eligible for Returns
This product will be shipped from a third party. You will receive a separate shipping confirmation. For more information on Special Order items Click HERE
This item will incur an additional $345 to $665 per machine shipping fee at checkout and will ship separately from other items in your order. Shipping is non-refundable, and recipient address cannot be changed.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Choking hazard- small parts. For adult use only. Moving parts can crush or cut. Keep hands clear during operation. Read and understand the enclosed instructions before using this machine. Failure to follow operating instructions could result in serious injury.
Electrical Hazard: Disconnect when not in use. Improper use may cause electrocution.