Old World Veg-Tan Side
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 42): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Old World Veg-Tan comes from a well-established Italian tannery known for producing exquisite leathers using old-world tanning methods passed down from generation to generation. These beautiful cowhides are tanned using a unique process that uses drums made from African iroko wood and a combination of extracts from the bark of quebracho, chestnut, and mimosa trees. This veg-tanned cowhide is hand-finished to bring out the natural color and unique characteristics of this fine leather. Old World Veg-Tan is an excellent choice for leather goods that require a lighter weight of cowhide as well as for tooling or molding.
- Weight/Thickness: 2 to 3 oz. (0.8 to 1.2 mm)
- Weight/Thickness: 3 to 4 oz. (1.2 to 1.6 mm)
- Weight/Thickness: 4 to 5 oz. (1.6 to 2 mm)
- Weight/Thickness: 5 to 6 oz. (2 to 2.4 mm)
Average Size: 17 to 21 sq. ft. (1.58 to 1.95 sq. meters)
- Tannage: Veg-Tan
- Color: Natural
- This product is not eligible for discounts or shipping offers.