Eco-Flo Gum Tragacanth Burnishing Agent
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 42): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Eco-Flo Gum Tragacanth is a water based, low V.O.C., natural gum based edge slicking and burnishing compound for use on natural or colored veg-tanned leather. Produces a professional looking, smooth, shiny, burnished edge.
- Small Capacity: 4.4 fl. oz. (130.12 ml)
- Large Capacity: 32 fl. oz. (946.35 ml)
- Shake well before each use.
- For best results, round off edge of leather with an edge beveler prior to application.
- Apply a thin coat of Gum Tragacanth to beveled edge of leather with a wool dauber, cloth or slightly damp sponge.
- Rub edge very briskly with an edge slicker, bone folder or piece of canvas.
- As the Gum Tragacanth dries and heats up due to friction caused by rubbing, treated edge will darken and shine.
- Repeat until desired burnish is achieved.
- Use caution when applying Gum Tragacanth on leather that is to be stained, antiqued or dyed, as it may resist or block penetration of some color.
- This product will not work properly after being frozen and may freeze during shipping if sent to a cold climate.