Cobra Class 17 Walking Foot Sewing Machine
This powerful flatbed machine sews up to 3/8” thick leather and handles thread sizes from 69 to 138, making it ideal for working with lighter materials. Features a flatbed with locking casters, electronic Servo motor, speed reducer, and more.
The current shipping time for this item is 4-6 weeks. Subject to inventory availability.
- Walking foot mechanism
- Sews up to 16 oz. leather or fabric (depending on material)
- Big bobbin (M Style)
- Digital Servo motor with adjustable speed
- Uses thread sizes from 69 to 138
- 135×16 or 135×17 Needle System
- Heavy Duty Speed Reducer
- Flat Bed with locking casters
- Automatic Lubrication
- LED light
- Thread stand and bobbin winder
- Dimensions: 48 x 40 x 52 in. (121.92 x 101.6 x 132.08 cm)
- Weight: 220 lbs. (99.79 kg)
- 10 needles
- Thread-oil-tool package
- Four bobbins (M Type)
- Magnetic Guide
- Owners and parts manual
- This product is not eligible for discounts or shipping offers.
- This product will be shipped from a third party. You will receive a separate shipping confirmation within 7 days of your order. For more information on Special Order items click HERE.
- This item will incur an additional $325 to $415 per machine shipping fee at checkout and will ship separately from other items in your order. Shipping is non-refundable, and recipient address cannot be changed.