Cobra Class 17 Walking Foot Sewing Machine
This powerful flatbed machine sews up to 3/8” thick leather and handles thread sizes from 69 to 138, making it ideal for working with lighter materials. Features a flatbed with locking casters, electronic Servo motor, speed reducer, and more.
- Walking foot mechanism
- Sews up to 16 oz. leather or fabric (depending on material)
- Big bobbin (M Style)
- Digital Servo motor with adjustable speed
- Uses thread sizes from 69 to 138
- 135×16 or 135×17 Needle System
- Heavy Duty Speed Reducer
- Flat Bed with locking casters
- Automatic Lubrication
- LED light
- Thread stand and bobbin winder
- 10 needles
- Thread-oil-tool package
- Four bobbins (M Type)
- Magnetic Guide
- Owners and parts manual
- TandyPro® by Leather Machine Co. are Special Order items. This item will ship separately from other items in your order. It may take up to 5 business days to receive Shipping Confirmation for a Special Order item.
- Special Order items cannot be cancelled. TandyPro® by Leather Machine Co. products are final sale. For more information on Special Order items click HERE.
- Read the Shipping Information Document before purchasing.
- Cobra machines are special order products and are not eligible for discounts or shipping offers listed on tandyleather.com.
- This item will incur an additional $300 shipping fee at checkout.