Cobra 8810 Post Sewing Machine
With a 7” post, this machine can sew material up to 20 oz. with 5 to 25 stitches per inch with thread from size 46 up to 92. A great choice for footwear, upholstery, caps, and decorative western boot stitching. The COBRA 8810 Post Machine will sew up to 20 oz. materials including Leather, upholstery, Canvas, Tarps, Denim, Nylon, or other heavy fabrics. Well suited for the fabrication of footwear, upholstery, caps, as well as decorative stitching on western boot tops as well as assembly of boots and shoes. All backed by the Leather Machine Co's “Limited Lifetime Warranty”.
The current shipping time for this item is 4-6 weeks. Subject to inventory availability.
- 7″ Tall Post
- Gear Driven Top Feed Roller Foot
- Gear Driven Bottom Feed Roller Feed
- Needle Feed
- Top-Load Bobbin
- Semi-Automatic Lubrication
- 5-25 Stitches Per Inch
- Sews up to 20 oz.
- 46-92 Thread Size
- 135×8 Needle System
- Digital D.C. Servo Motor
- Heavy Duty Speed Reducer
- 28 LED Super Beam Lamp
- Drive Unit With Wheels
- Dimensions: 48 x 40 x 52 in. (121.92 x 101.6 x 132.08 cm)
- Weight: 225 lbs. (102.06 kg)
- This product is not eligible for discounts or shipping offers.
- This product will be shipped from a third party. You will receive a separate shipping confirmation within 7 days of your order. For more information on Special Order items click HERE.
- This item will incur an additional $325 to $415 per machine shipping fee at checkout and will ship separately from other items in your order. Shipping is non-refundable, and recipient address cannot be changed.