Cobra 8810 Post Sewing Machine
With a 7” post, this machine can sew material up to 20 oz. with 5 to 25 stitches per inch with thread from size 46 up to 138. A great choice for footwear, upholstery, caps, and decorative western boot stitching. The COBRA 8810 Post Machine will sew up to 20 oz. materials including Leather, upholstery, Canvas, Tarps, Denim, Nylon, or other heavy fabrics. Well suited for the fabrication of footwear, upholstery, caps, as well as decorative stitching on western boot tops as well as assembly of boots and shoes. All backed by the Leather Machine Co's “Limited Lifetime Warranty”.
- 7″ Tall Post
- Gear Driven Top Feed Roller Foot
- Gear Driven Bottom Feed Roller Feed
- Needle Feed
- Top-Load Bobbin
- Semi-Automatic Lubrication
- 5-25 Stitches Per Inch
- Sews up to 20 oz.
- 46-92 Thread Size
- 135×8 Needle System
- Digital D.C. Servo Motor
- Heavy Duty Speed Reducer
- 28 LED Super Beam Lamp
- Drive Unit With Wheels
- TandyPro® by Leather Machine Co. are Special Order items. This item will ship separately from other items in your order. It may take up to 5 business days to receive Shipping Confirmation for a Special Order item.
- Special Order items cannot be cancelled. TandyPro® by Leather Machine Co. products are final sale. For more information on Special Order items click HERE.
- Read the Shipping Information Document before purchasing.
- Cobra machines are special order products and are not eligible for discounts or shipping offers listed on tandyleather.com.
- This item will incur an additional $300 shipping fee at checkout.