Al Stohlman Brand® Round Knife
Notify me when Back in Stock
Al Stohlman's name has always stood for the best in leathercraft. The blade is stainless steel and polished to a mirror-like finish that helps it easily glide through thick leathers like saddle skirting. The unique engraving, solid brass bolster and hardwood handle makes this knife pieces of art. The handle is contoured to give you an easy, secure grip so you can work faster with complete control. Head knives are one of the most versatile and most used tools for cutting and skiving of the thinnest to the heaviest of leathers. The head knife is also commonly referred to as a round knife. Once you have mastered this tool, you will wonder how you could have ever leathercrafted without it. Refer to Al Stohlman's Leathercraft Tools book for detailed instructions on the proper use of this amazing tool.
- Wood and resin composite handle engineered for durability and resilience to hard-wearing use.
- Heat and moisture resistant
- High-carbon, hard stainless steel blades that provides supreme razor sharpness that won't dull
- Amazing corrosion resistance and will not rust.
- Overall Dimensions: 5.83 x 4.06 x 0.98 in. (14.8 x 10.3 x 2.5 cm)
- Materials: Wood, Stainless Steel