Al Stohlman Brand® Knife Combination Set
Al Stohlman's name has always stood for the best in leathercraft. The knife blades are stainless steel and polished to a mirror-like finish that helps them easily glide through thick leathers like saddle skirting. The engraving, solid brass bolster and hardwood handles makes this knife set a piece of art. The handles are contoured to give you an easy, secure grip so you can work faster with complete control. Round knives are one of the most versatile and most used tools for cutting and skiving of the thinnest to the heaviest of leathers. The trim knife is ideal for general leather work including cutting and skiving. Once you have mastered these tools, you will wonder how you could have ever leathercrafted without them. Refer to Al Stohlman's Leathercraft Tools book for detailed instructions on the proper use of these amazing tools.
- Wood and resin composite handle engineered for durability and resilience to hard-wearing use.
- Heat and moisture resistant
- High-carbon, hard stainless steel blades that provides supreme razor sharpness that won't dull
- Amazing corrosion resistance and will not rust.
- Trim Knife Dimensions: 6.7 x 0.87 x 0.87 in. (17 x 2.2 x 2.2 cm)
- Round Knife Dimensions: 5.83 x 4.06 x 0.98 in. (14.8 x 10.3 x 2.5 cm)
- Materials: Wood, Stainless Steel
- Set of 2 Knives