TandyPro® Burnishing Machine
Take your edges to the next level! Get beautiful, professional results every time with this versatile, variable-speed machine. Use the included sanding sleeves to shave and shape edges, then burnish them to a slick finish with the included cocobolo wheel. This quality-constructed machine will give you years of service while saving you hours of work time.
- Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 32 in. (38.1 x 25.4 x 81.28 cm)
- Machine Weight: 31 lbs. (14.06 kg)
- Stand Weight: 29 lbs. (13.15 kg)
- Variable Speed (2,000- 3,450 RPM)
- 3/4 Horsepower Reversible Motor
- 3-year Motor Warranty
- Enhanced Stand
- Cocobolo Wheel
- Rubber Wheel
- Sanding Sleeve (80-Grit)
- Sanding Sleeve (120-Grit)
- Make sure that your Burnisher’s speed setting is on low before turning the machine on.
- Turn the Burnisher on and twist the speed knob to the desired speed, sanding should be performed at a higher speed than burnishing
- Always pull the leather opposite of the direction of spin.
- Once all sides of the leather are sanded, turn the machine off.
- Using your edge beveller, bevel the corners of the leather on both the flesh and grain side.
- Apply a thin layer of burnishing solution to the edges of the leather.
- Turn the machine on once more and turn the knob to a slower speed. Pulling away from the direction of spin, slick your edges.
- If you would like to switch the direction of spin, flip the switch on the back of the machine.