Cobra Class 3 Heavy Duty Leather Stitcher
Notify me when Back in Stock
The COBRA Class 3 will sew from 6 oz to 7/8″ (2.4 mm to 22 mm) leather including skirting, all types of tack, bullet loops, chap leather, and everything in between with ease. Comes with many new features including our new style heavy duty multi-purpose presser feet. They are strong and compact, allowing you to sew in small areas easier than ever before!
The Cobra Class 3 comes complete with heavy-duty pedestal stand on wheels, Digital DC Servo Motor, SR2 Heavy Duty Speed Reducer, extra needles, extra bobbins, thread, tools, oil, manuals and much more.
You will NOT need to modify the COBRA presser feet as other companies require you to do. These presser feet have been approved by some of the most respected saddle makers, and holster makers in the business. The COBRA presser feet will not bend or break under normal sewing conditions, if they do, LMC will replace them at no charge.
Leather Machine Co. stands by our machines! “Limited Lifetime Warranty” on all COBRA products.
The current shipping time for this item is 4-6 weeks. Subject to inventory availability.
- Sews from 6 oz. to 7/8″ (2.4 mm to 22 mm)
- 9” Cylinder Arm
- Best and most versatile presser feet in the business
- Thread sizes from 69 to 415
- 794, 7×4, 7×3 Needle Systems
- Triple Feed mechanism
- Reverse stitches in same holes
- Stitch Length from 3-22 stitches an inch
- Sews pads, blankets, webbing, canvas, bio-plastics, upholstery, etc…
- 28 LED Super Beam Lamp
- Heavy Duty Speed Reducer
- Digital DC Servo Motor
- Instruction Manual
- Dimensions: 40 x 40 x 48 in. (101.6 x 101.6 x 121.92 cm)
- Weight: 300 lbs. (136.08 kg)
- 10 #25 leather point needles
- Thread Stand
- Bobbin Winder
- Thread-oil-tool package
- Heavy Duty pedestal stand with locking casters
- 4 Bobbins
- Double Toe Presser Foot
- Right Toe Presser Foot
- Slotted plate for strap goods
- Owner and parts manual