Cobra Class 20
This flatbed machine is one of the most versatile machines on the market, sewing leather up to 1⁄2” thick. Easy to control and with a built-in speed reducer, the Cobra Class 20 is the perfect choice for beginners and experts alike. Perfect for sewing chaps, wallet liners, book covers, bags, sheathes, and heavy work belts.
- Sews Up to a Full 1/2" of Veg-Tanned Leather
- Thread Sizes from 46 to 207
- 135×16 or 135×17 Needle System
- Compound Feed Walking Foot
- Variable Speed Digital DC Servo Motor
- Heavy Duty Speed Reducer
- TandyPro® by Leather Machine Co. are Special Order items. This item will ship separately from other items in your order. It may take up to 5 business days to receive Shipping Confirmation for a Special Order item.
- Special Order items cannot be cancelled. TandyPro® by Leather Machine Co. products are final sale. For more information on Special Order items click HERE.
- Read the Shipping Information Document before purchasing.
- Cobra machines are special order products and are not eligible for discounts or shipping offers listed on tandyleather.com.
- This item will incur an additional $300 shipping fee at checkout.