Cobra Class 18 Needle Feed Walking Foot
COBRA Class 18 Compound Needle Feed (Triple Feed) Walking Foot Machine
Sturdy enough to handle leather and fabric up to 20 oz.
and handles thread sizes from 69 to 207. Perfect for wallets, lightweight belts, and anything else that needs smaller threads and stitching. Backed by Leather Machine Co's “Limited Lifetime Warranty”.
- Sews up to 20 oz. (depending on material)
- Compound Needle Feed (Triple Feed) Walking Foot
- Big Bobbin (M style)
- Uses thread sizes from 69 to 207
- 135X16 or 135×17 Needle System
- Safety Clutch for hook protection
- Digital D.C. Servo Motor
- Heavy Duty Speed Reducer
- Flat Bed stand with locking casters
- LED light
- Thread stand and bobbin winder
- 10 needles
- Thread-oil-tool package
- Four bobbins (M style)
- Magnetic Guide
- Owner and parts manual
- TandyPro® by Leather Machine Co. are Special Order items. This item will ship separately from other items in your order. It may take up to 5 business days to receive Shipping Confirmation for a Special Order item.
- Special Order items cannot be cancelled. TandyPro® by Leather Machine Co. products are final sale. For more information on Special Order items click HERE.
- Read the Shipping Information Document before purchasing.
- Cobra machines are special order products and are not eligible for discounts or shipping offers listed on tandyleather.com.
- This item will incur an additional $300 shipping fee at checkout.