TandyPro® Class 26 Cylinder Arm Sewing Machine
The Cobra Class 26 Cylinder Arm Sewing Machine is comparable to a scaled-down version of the Class 4. This powerful cylinder arm machine can sew materials up to 5/8” thick. A great choice for caps, bags, belts, wallets, and similar projects.
The current shipping time for this item is 4-6 weeks. Subject to inventory availability. Delivery is not guaranteed for the holidays.
- Fine Tune Thread Tension Pre-Tension Device
- Thread Sizes from 46 to 207
- Compound Feed Walking Foot
- Variable Speed Digital DC Servo Motor
- Heavy Duty Speed Reducer
- 135×16 or 135×17 Needle System
- Dimensions: 48 x 40 x 52 in. (121.92 x 101.6 x 132.08 cm)
- Weight: 275 lbs. (124.74 kg)
- Work Platform sold separately
- Cobra Drop Down Guide sold separately
- This product is not eligible for discounts or shipping offers.
- Orders for this product cannot be cancelled, returned, or exchanged.
- This product will be shipped from a third party. You will receive a separate shipping confirmation within 7 days of your order. For more information on Special Order items click HERE.
- This item will incur an additional $325 to $415 per machine shipping fee at checkout and will ship separately from other items in your order. Shipping is non-refundable, and recipient address cannot be changed.