Consew 206 RL Sewing Machine
Original price $599.00 - Original price $599.00
Original price $599.00
$599.00 - $599.00
Current price $599.00
Notify me when Back in Stock
This reliable workhorse of a sewing machine is ideal for sewing light to heavy-weight materials like leather, vinyl, upholstery, and canvas. It's designed to stitch such products as upholstery, tarps, covers, sails, tents, awnings, umbrellas, bags, luggage, handbags, sports & camping equipment, apparel, shoes, and more! Sews up to 10 oz. (4 mm) veg-tan leather or 14 oz. (5.5 mm) chrome tan leather.
*When you first take the machine out of the box and turn the wheel by hand, it is tight to turn. After oiling & running for a few minutes the machine frees up and turns much easier. The machine is built with tight tolerances and needs oiling out of the box. Then a break in period may take up to 90 days depending on usage.
- Sews up to 10 oz. (4 mm) veg-tan leather or 14 oz. (5.5 mm) chrome tan leather
- Built-in 110vac Motor
- Foot can lift up to 9/16"
- Walking foot
- Horizontal Oscillating Hook
- Reverse Stitching
- Link Type Thread Take-up Lever
- Foot Pedal & Carrying Case
- Compatible With Up to Size 138 Thread
- Plastic carrying case *Tandy is not responsible if the case is damaged during shipping.
- Electronic foot controller and cables
- 90 Day Manufacturers Warranty
- Bed Size: 16.5 x 7 in. (41.91 x 17.78 cm)
- Workspace Size: 8.63 in. (21.91 cm)
- Maximum Speed: 800 spm
- Maximum Stitch Length: 0.24 in. (6 mm)
- Clutch Motor: 1/10th HP, 110 vac, 1.5 amp
- Weight: 41 lbs (18.6 kg)
This product is not eligible for discounts or shipping offers.
This item will incur additional shipping fees during checkout. It will ship separately from other items in your order. Shipping is non-refundable, and the recipient's address cannot be changed.