King Cobra Class 4-25
Please contact your local store to order this item. Due to its weight, we cannot correctly quote a freight shipping cost online. Contact your local store for more info.
Introducing the King Cobra Class 4-25 the newest member of the COBRA line of Leather Stitchers. The King COBRA 4-25 features the new and innovative Electronic Positioning System (EPS).
The EPS comes with the Needle Position Motor, Electronic Synchronizer, and the Power Handwheel.
The EPS is a labor-saving device that saves time, money and at the same time, gives consistent, precise stitching.
The EPS, allows the needle to stop up, or down, 90 degrees corners, back tack, and remove your work without ever having to touch the handwheel.
Legendary Holster Maker, John Bianchi, and Master Craftsman, Matt Whitaker from Frontier Gun Leather say that there are many advantages, including:
* Crucial element to professional products
* A must for complex stitching patterns
* Allows the machine to start and stop without showing a change in the stitch pattern
* We highly recommend the EPS for all types of work
Hall of Fame Saddle Maker, Bob Scott says: “On some applications to achieve perfection, you must be able to sew one stitch at a time, only available with the new COBRA Electronic Positioning System”
- Needle Position Motor with Synchronizer
- Featuring Needle Up/Needle Down Capabilities
- Power Handwheel
- 25″ Arm
- Sews from 6 oz. to 7/8″
- 794, 7×4, 7×3 Needle Systems
- Best and most versatile presser feet in the business
- Thread Sizes from 69 to 415
- Triple Feed Mechanism
- Reverse stitches in same holes
- Stitch Length from 3-22 stitches an inch
- Sews leather, pads, blankets, webbing, canvas, upholstery, bio-plastics
- 28 LED Super Beam Lamp
- Heavy Duty Speed Reducer
- HD Pedestal with Wheels
- Instruction Manual
- Dimensions: 48 x 40 x 70 in. (121.92 x 101.6 x 177.8 cm)
- Weight: 393 lbs. (178.26 kg)