Sailrite® Leatherwork® Sewing Machine
The Sailrite® Leatherwork® Sewing Machine is ideal for both the avid and novice leatherworker. The Leatherwork® Sewing Machine features knurled presser feet engineered to not mar or damage leather. The machine has been specially tuned by Sailrite's sewing machine technicians to sew up to 16 oz. (6.4 mm) leather. This machine meets the unique needs of DIY leatherworkers looking for an economical, entry-level leather sewing machine backed by top-notch features, accessories, and customer support.
The current shipping time for this item is 1-2 weeks.
- 4,500 RMP Servo Motor
- Digital Speed Control
- Sews up to 412 stitches per minute
- Sailrite® Leatherwork® Sewing Machine
- Steel Legs & Frame with Foot Treadle
- Laquered Tabletop
- Power Plus® Flywheel
- Sailrite® Workhorse® Servo Motor
- Speed Reducer with Improved Attachment
- EZ Set™ Stitch Length Plate
- Magnetic LED Light
- White Polyester #92 Thread
- Size #18 - #20 135 X 16 DI Leather Needles
- Comprehensive Guidebook
- Assembly Instructions
- Five-Year Limited Warranty (Machine)
- Two-Year Limited Warranty (Motor)
- Tabletop Dimensions: 23.5"W x 18.75"D x 29.5"H (59.69 cm W x 47.63 cm D x 74.93 cm H)
- Bed Size: 14.5" x 7" (36.83 cm x 17.78 cm)
- Underarm Space 7" x 4.5" (17.78 cm x 11.43 cm)
- Motor Dimensions 9.75"L x 9" H x 6" W (24.77 cm L x 22.86 cm H x 15.24 cm W)
- Compatible Needles: System 135 x 16, System 135 x 17
- Thread Size Range: Home--V-92
- This product is not eligible for discounts or shipping offers.
- This item can only be returned or exchanged within 14 days of purchase if the product is in its original packaging and condition.
- This product will be shipped from a third party. You will receive a separate shipping confirmation within 7 days of your order. For more information on Special Order items click HERE.
- This item will incur an additional $100 shipping fee at checkout and will ship separately from other items in your order. Shipping is non-refundable, and recipient address cannot be changed.